1) I get excited a lot. While watching a movie, show or even talking to a friend. Sometimes I’m sitting alone and I’m just happy and content
2) I live in coffee shops. They are honestly my second home. College work, blogging ideas, lunch dates will always be happening in a coffee shop and because of this reason I plan to own my own coffee shop. The plans are set!
3) I used to always want to be a doctor and a part of me still does. Unfortunately the part of me that loves science has fallen asleep
4) i complain an awful lot. Maybe it’s the Britishness in me but I complain about everything and anything
5) I used to love Subway sandwiches until I started working there. I now prefer KFC. (Remind me to never to work there)
6) I don’t have future goals or plans. I take each day as it comes. Life is unpredictable so why worry
7) Cassandra Clare has ruined me. It’s been months and I’m still not stable after reading TMI and TID. I don’t think this book hangover will ever go
8) I don’t like food anymore. All I want is to drink coffee all day everyday.
9) the first time I created a blog was so I could work on my writing skills. Now it’s just to document my thoughts. It’s a personal diary minus the personal part
10) I’m a very clumsy person. I always hurt myself or make everything a mess. I even happen to always get things wrong that now I’m like meh whenever something disastrous happens
11) I’m currently writing this at work, on the toilet.